Quick is very advanced software which has helped small and large sized business organization in managing their accounting and financial management. QuickBooks POS is one of the best software which has benefitted a lot to the retail industry. It has smoothened the complex retail business process and saved a lot of time. Some time errors can occur while using QuickBooks POS.
QuickBooks POS Error 3180 is one such error. Here we will discuss the QuickBooks POS Error 3180 and methods to resolve it. Meanwhile to know more about QuickBooks POS software you can connect to QuickBooks POS Tech Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559.
What Causes QuickBooks Error 3180?
The causes of QuickBooks Error 3180 are mentioned below:
- QB Desktop Accounts Receivable or Accounts Payable is used to create a Paid Out.
- Accounts being computed are not set up for Tax Type
How To Fix QuickBooks POS Error 3180?
There are several methods to resolve the error. Some of them are listed below:
- On the navigation bar of QuickBooks POS click Sales History
- On the Receipt Type section, select the recent receipt marked as Payout
- Select on I Want and Choose Reserve
- Re-create the Paid Out by using an account except for A/P or A/R.
- Open-File menu, then select Preferences and then click on Company
- In the Financial option, click on
- Verify the Basic or Advance
- Now run financial exchange.
- Open the List menu and Press Item List.
- Check each POS items to ensure every item is using the correct account.
- Now Run Financial Exchange.
- Open List menu on QuickBooks Desktop and select Customer & Vendor Profile Then click on the Payment Method List.
- Right click on the Cash
- Add the letter X in the payment method
- Click on Ok.
- Now right click on the Cash option and choose
- Create a new Cash Method and run financial exchange.
- Rename and Recreate all payment methods, if required.
- Open QuickBooks Desktop and then select List
- choose Item List and then press in include inactive
- press the Header Type to sort the list.
- Now, rename the POS payment items.
- Click ok.
- From POS, run financial exchange.
- In the QB desktop merge the duplicate items.
- Right-click on payment item with ‘OLD’ and click on Edit Item.
- Remove old and click on Ok to remove duplicate items.
- When asked, click on Yes.
- Click on Item List from QB Desktop.
- Now click on Include Inactive.
- Click on Column Type to sort the list alphabetically.
- Ensure that all sales tax item has a tax agency attached to it.
- Open-File menu and Select Preferences. Then choose
- Financial option, choose Accounts.
- Verify the Basic and Advanced
- Ensure that QB sales Tax Payable is listed only in Sales tax section. If not, then change it and run financial exchange
- On POS select Sales History.
- Right click on any column to customize columns.
- Make sure that QuickBooks Status is selected.
- Search receipt which is not completed.
- If any receipt is paid out to sales tax payable, then select the receipt and Click reverse receipt.
- You have to Re-create the paid out using a non-sales tax payable account and run financial exchange.
Support For QuickBooks Error 3180
With the help of the above methods, you can resolve QuickBooks Error 310. If you need any assistance in performing the above steps, you can contact directly to QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559. You can address your issues on Intuit QuickBooks Chat Support. Our experienced advisors are working round the clock to resolve your issues.