When QuickBooks POS is not activated on the client workstation then it shows the following error on screen Warning: 176104 QuickBooks Point of Sale is not activated on the server workstation. Here we are going to discuss QuickBooks Point of Sale Error 176104 in details and steps to resolve it. For further information, you can contact QuickBooks Tech Support Number +1888-529-1015.
How To Activate QuickBooks POS?
Activation of QuickBooks POS is very simple. Follow the below steps to activate POS:
- Open File menu.
- Select set up an interview
- Choose Payment option
- Select YES to accept the debit and credit cards
- The POS software is activated now
What Are The Causes of QuickBooks Point of Sale Error Code 176104?
We have listed below the causes of QuickBooks POS Error Code 176104:
- Damaged Client data files.
- Network connectivity issues with the system.
- The server copy of POS has not been registered.
- Improper functioning of The Intuit Entitlement Service.
- Incorrect or damaged installation of QuickBooks POS on the system.
- QB Point of Sales files interrupted by firewall or third-party anti-virus software.
- The client copy of QuickBooks POS has been started prior to the server copy of Point of Sale having been run for the first time.
How To Fix QuickBooks Point of Sale Error Code 176104?
There are many methods by which you can resolve QB POS Error 176104.Some of the methods are mentioned below:
Method 1: Sync License
- From the server computer, open Help then select Manage My License .
- Choose Sync License Data Online
- Reopen POS on your workstation when the license synchronization is finished.
Method 2: Ensure Smooth Running Of QB Point of Sale services
- Press Windows+R key On your keyboard.
- Type msc On the run box that appears.
- In the Services window find out and open Intuit Entitlement Service vx.x
- Click Start if the Service Status is stopped. If the Service Status is already started then click
- Restart The Service.
- Select OK and close the window.
- Open QB Point Of Sale again.
Method 3: Repair Entitlement Client Data Files
- Locate the path C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\vx.x.
- Now press CTRL+A to select all the files in the folder and Delete them.
- Reopen Point of Sale, then start with the registration.
Method 4: Configure Windows Firewall On Client And Server Workstations
- View the Point of Sale firewall configuration files, ports, and paths for detailed information.
- After configuration, now open Point of Sale again.
Method 5: Re-install QuickBooks Point of Sale
Follow the below steps to re-install QuickBooks POS
- Uninstall QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale
- Rename all Point of Sale folders
- Reinstall Point of Sale
- Restore your company file
How To Get Technical Support For QuickBooks Point of Sale Error 176104?
The above solutions can easily resolve QB POS 176104. If you find any difficulty while troubleshooting the error then you can contact QuickBooks POS Tech Support Number+1888-529-1015. Our technical experts are available round the clock for resolution of any kind of QuickBooks issues.