QuickBooks Payroll software is an important subscription-based service which has proved very beneficial for business organizations, especially for small business owners. With the help of QuickBooks Payroll, you can easily manage accurate and on-time payment to employees. It also helps you to manage various Payroll Tax Calculations related to payroll. Sometimes, you may face issues while running this software. But you don’t have to worry as our QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559 team is always active to resolve any kind of payroll related issues in the QuickBooks software.
One of the common issues which every QuickBooks Payroll user face is the QuickBooks Payroll Liabilities Adjustment. There are chances that you may have to make changes in Payroll liabilities due to one or other reasons. In case of any issues, while making Payroll, you can get in touch with technical advisors at toll-free QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number +1888-382-7559. Here in this article will discuss to make any changes in QuickBooks Payroll Liabilities Report.
What are Payroll Liabilities?
The Payroll Liabilities payroll liabilities are amounts you owe but have not yet paid. In the case of Payroll Liabilities, these liabilities include the payroll amount that you have kept from employees. For more information, go through our article on QuickBooks Payroll Liabilities.
How To Prepare Specific Adjustment in QuickBooks Payroll Liabilities?
- Open QuickBooks Payroll software and click on Employees
- Click on Payroll Tax and Liabilities and then select Adjust Payroll Liabilities
- Choose the Effective Date Of Adjustment.
- Choose Employee: if the adjustment is for a single employee
- Choose Company: if the adjustment is for company related liability.
- Now Choose Adjust Payroll Liabilities > Taxes and Liabilities > Payroll Item > Choose the correct Liability component.
- Enter the amount of the adjustment.
- A negative amount means a decrease in the amount of any payroll liability.
- Positive amount means an increase in the amount of any payroll liability.
- In the Memo column, mention the reason for adjustment, if required.
- Select the Account Affected.
- Choose the correct option from:
- Not affect account
- Affect liability and expanse account
- Click on Ok to save your entries.
Support for QuickBooks Payroll Liabilities Adjustment
With the help of the above steps, you can make changes in QuickBooks Payroll Liabilities Report. For any kind of technical help, just call to toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559. You can also contact on QuickBooks Chat Support. Our advisors are well trained and skilled to give instant support for any kind of QuickBooks related issues.