Credit card reconcile is processed when some transactions are done or received in the statement or when a financial period end. The reconciliation process consists verifying the authenticity of your data in your credit card statement and QuickBooks Desktop.
This article will provide you a complete resolution for the ‘QuickBooks Credit Card Payment not showing up’ issue. Following the steps will surely help you and you should be able to see your reconciled transactions. You can also connect with our QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number +1888-382-7559 to get an instant solution for your issues.
QuickBooks Desktop validates all the transactions processed in QuickBooks Desktop through your credit cards and match them with your transactions. There are multiple ways through which you can record a payment to a payment to credit card and they are as follow:
- Writing a Check
- Payment transfer
- Use or Pay Bills
- Adding entry through Banking downloads
- Make payment while reconciling the credit card
- Create a journal Entry
It is required for your business to have a valid QuickBooks account for each credit card and bank account. You need assign Credit Card as the account type. If you have a debit card, you need to enter the transactions directly into your bank account and not on the Credit Cards account type.
QuickBooks is specially designed to reduce your efforts but there can be some situations when you can face several errors and issues that may create hindrance in your workflow. One such issue is credit card payments not showing up in reconciliation that is being faced by users on a regular basis.
Possible Credit Card Related Errors
Some of the most common causes of this reconciliation error are as given below:
- An error occurs when you try to make a transaction.
- Account Payable is involved for revolving debt balances
- The credit card bills are tracking some of your expense accounts.
- Credit card accounts couldn’t get reconciled.
Symptoms Of These Errors
Symptoms of these errors are as given below:
- Account Payable is too high with many credit card bills.
- Bank account balance is correct, but the expense sections are still high.
Reasons And Steps To Fix: Why QuickBooks Credit Card Payment Not Showing Up In Reconciliation
- The credit card you are reconciling was already done before.
- You can see the reconciled transactions by using the bank register.
- You need to make sure that it is marked with R, if not, then do it.
- Transactions are hidden by mistake.
- Remove the checkmark from the boxes that are hiding after the end date of the statement.
- Locate the hidden transactions from the right side of your window and unhide them.
- Now, you need to verify if the credit card transactions in your reconciliation account is reconciled or not. If it already reconciled, then you need to make sure that account is verified properly in the payment section.
Bank reconciliation process and credit card transaction reconciliation process in QuickBooks Desktop is almost same and there are not much difference and you should be able to resolve reconciliation issue. However, if you are still facing the ‘QuickBooks Credit Card Payment not showing up’ issue then you have to validate if the credit card statement is reconciled to the charges.
Contact Us To Resolve Reconciliation Process In QuickBooks
The provided solutions should be helpful for you in resolving the ‘QuickBooks Credit Card Payment not showing up’ issue and you should be able to see the transactions after reconciliation or you are facing any other reconciliation issue then you can contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-382-7559 to get complete solution for your QuickBooks software.